Thursday, September 13, 2007

Zombies attack!

Sometimes, when I randomly space out, I'll think about what I would do at that exact moment if zombies attacked. For example, I was in my car waiting for food in a drive thru I was staring off at a pawn shop across the street. I imagined zombies swarming around my car, so I would have to drive into that pawn shop and try and find a gun to kill the zombies. These are things I imagine on any regular day.

Here's a picture of me after I was a zombie extra in a movie. Most of my makeup came off cause I was so f'ing hot and sweaty.

-D

3 comments:

the genius said...

You don't kill the zombies, silly. They already happened to be death. You can slow them but not stop them. I mean actually they are so boringly slow anyway. I think that's how they kill you bore you to death.
Otherwise it doesn't quite make sense argh zombie I have to slow down so they can catch me and eat me. Random thoughts. Hey check my last entries.

Patient #1 said...

This picture is cool... It looks like you and Tony Montana are sitting in your respective corners of the room after exchanging chingasos. The only rocks I be messing with are the ones that pop in your mouth after dipping a pata-shaped lollipop into them. I came up with some new terminology this weekend...instead of calling someone with dirty feets "blackfoot", you can call them "H-E-B Feet."

El Jegis said...

Революция оставит Вам нужна более синяки