
Think about it. How many albums has he come out with post "death"? 4 or 5. I can understand 1 or 2. Maybe even 3 if he had 40+ tracks. 4 or 5 is just ridiculous though. Especially since one of them is a double disk with something like 30+ tracks on just that album if I remember correctly.
Actually I'm sure he's most likely not, but I love the look on people's faces when I say that.
Especially when I'm at a bar on SA's east side.
Word...ha

9 comments:
Tupac's dead foo... D-E-D... Dead...
hmmm. what bar are u at on the eastside???
Teri
have you ever seen that cartoon short with tupac and mr.T and the missing cheetos? its funny.
did he really f@*#ed his wife. Respect man, respect. Even they killed him he put himself as an immortal cateogary
this is true my friend tupac is alive and well having a drink with someone right now as we speak. just go to youtube.com type "tupac is alive" and you will see him.
fo real yo!
Haha, I love dwelling on the Pac...do you remember that bitchin' movie with him, Jim Belushi and Tyson's ex-wife? I think he made that beyond the grave as well, puro talent.
Oh yeah, and my original post got deleted cause' it contained the term "nitchin'" ha.
Your instructor want me to remind you that you need to post comment to every other person’s blog in the class and also post at least 3 titles on your own blog before class on Thursday night.
Spiderman
http://spidermansavemaryjane.blogspot.com
yeah i think i heard that one where like one clip of the song of the song he says "i am alive" its crazy yo!
Post a Comment